Provision of advice
Quality of information
Links to external websites
Security of the isaec.org website
This website is presented by University Health Network for the purpose of disseminating information free of charge for the benefit of health care practitioners and the general public. University Health Network does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of, or reliance on the information contained on this website.
1. University Health Network cannot guarantee and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information. Before relying on any information in this website, you should always check that the information given is accurate, current and complete.
2. Opinions expressed and information presented are not necessarily the opinions of University Health Network or its staff or contractors.
3. Any claims or promotions are not the responsibility of University Health Network or its staff or contractors.
1. This web site contains links to third party websites that are external to isaec.org. These links have been inserted for your convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
2. Views or recommendations provided in linked external web sites do not necessarily reflect the views or recommendations of University Health Network.
3. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites. University Health Network accepts no responsibility for information provided on any external website.
4. Currency of links to third party sites is dependent upon the owners of these sites advising us of any changes.
5. Users are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the site they visit through external links on this site.
1. Users should be aware that the World Wide Web is an insecure public network that gives rise to a potential risk that a user's transactions are being viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties or that files which the user downloads may contain computer viruses or other defects.
2. University Health Network accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer system, software or data occurring in connection with this website. Users are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this site is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the user's computer system, software or data.
3. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of the information you send when deciding whether or not to communicate by the Internet.